"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Unending Love, Amazing Grace



Felt particularly touched by the lyrics of a worship song that we sang at church today...

The song, "Amazing Grace - My Chains are Gone" by Chris Tomlin, has a particular verse that says "And like a flood, His mercy reigns, UNENDING LOVE, AMAZING GRACE"...

The words Unending Love, Amazing grace, just shouts into my face, & really touched my heart.
Not only is God's love great and perfect, it is UNENDING.

A simple word, yet speaks so much.
A love that will never end, a love that will never change.
Such is the love of God.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment