"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Monday, August 6, 2012

Worried sick



Feeling unusually moody and gloomy today...
I can't really pinpoint why except that my daughter had a projectile puking episode last night after her feed.
It was the first time I see her throw up such a large volume of milk.
It was really scary.
I think she threw up almost her entire feed & I'm seriously worried sick.

Is it because I patted too hard while trying to 'burp' her? Or did she overdrink and was too full?
I really do not know the reason, but she seemed all well and normal after the puking and was her usual self, active & happy.
I know the only thing now is to wait and observe, but I just couldn't help but feel worried.
She is my sweetheart, my darling precious little one...
The image of how she vomited is just constantly stuck at the back of my mind, and thinking abt it sends shivers down my spine.. Help!!

I prayed and can only pray.
I really hope it will not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment