"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Love - Egg Tarts!

ohmyasian:

(Thanks, mzdianak!)1215. Egg Tarts. Current crave! nomnomnom! A delightful treat found in Hong Kong and other Asian countries :)

Had this sudden craving for egg tarts! Hee.. my favourite being Bengawan Solo's egg tarts, love their shortcrust pastry, soft and cake-like! *drools* :p
Portuguese egg tarts are quite nice too, but not my favourite..

Sorry i've been too lazy to update my blog the past wk.. spending quite alot of time tending to 'things' at home.. leaking toilet bowl, leaking air-con... Grrrr...
Oh well, looking at these tarts cheered me up!!
Gonna get some soon!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment