"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Friday, February 18, 2011

What a Lovely Day!

This image is not a representation of the crepe i ate, solely for decorative purpose!

Had a beautiful belated Valentine’s Day celebration yesterday with the husband. Strictly speaking, it was the 15th day of CNY (Yuan Xiao Jie), which traditionally is the Chinese version of Valentine’s Day. Haha. So, just as well.. :D

Went for a great lunch at the Marche at Somerset 313, it sure was a ‘Crepey’ day for me! :p
Had a smoked salmon savoury Crepe with sautéed mushrooms for my main, while the husband got a Rosti with sausage, and a side of stir-fry vegetables.
But the ‘Star’ of the day was none other than my Mango-Caramel sweet Crepe with double scoop Movenpick ice cream!!!
Oh man, nothing compares to this, it was awesomely delicious!!!!! SUPERB!!!!
My  Panna Cotta and Maple Walnut flavoured ice cream was creamy and smooth, went perfectly well with the fresh mangoes and Crepe drizzled with warm sweet caramel.
Oh man…  Seriously, it was HEAVENLY!!!!!!!
One of the nicest and yummiest dessert I’ve had this year!!!
The Panna Cotta ice cream tasted sooooo good, it was perfect!!!
The Maple walnut was really good too, though I thought it was a tad too sweet for me, but the aroma of the maple syrup and the crunchy walnuts made up for all that! :)

Altogether, it was a fantastic lunch, ending off with a movie date at the Orchard Cineplex.
What a memorable Valentine’s celebration indeed! *cheers!!* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment