"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I like it fried!


I never liked white rice, and will almost never order it. It is simply too plain and tasteless for me.

On the contrary, I love fried rice.
The Wok Hei flavour, together with eggs, shrimps, char siew, fried together with rice.. YUMs.. love it! :)

Had a recent craving for it.
Decided to get a seafood fried rice from Nan Xiang chicken rice restaurant at Square 2 for dinner while paying a visit to my husband who was hard at work nearby.

I don’t know if I was that hungry that day or my craving had made my appetite especially good, the fried rice alone was not enough for me and I had to order some side dishes to go with my rice.
Finished everything on my own, and still had enough stomach space for some Haagan Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake and Caramel biscuit & cream ice cream for desserts! :)

Objectively, the fried rice tasted just slightly above average, a little more salt will be better!
Nonetheless, it was a satisfying dinner.
I’m a happy little woman! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment