"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank God for REST!




I has been a long while since I last updated my blog.. Had been really bz the past 1 wk, with all my evenings packed with meetings and appointments!
But thank God for an awesome wkend, where im able to just spend some time with the husband, away from our bz bz schedule!!
The husband managed to take ‘off’ over the wkend, including today!! Hoooooooray!!!!!!!
Haha.
Words cannot describe how happy I am. It has been a long long time since he last had his wkend off!
We really enjoyed the past 3 days, being able to just wake up late, go for nice buffet brunch or dim sum, followed by nice seafood dinner.. & alot ALOT of ice cream!! :p
Sorry that I kept forgetting to bring along my camera, so, no photos taken! Hee.. :p
Well, I believe there gonna be more chances in future yah! :)

Now, cny is nearing.. thinking of making some pan-fried nian gao today.. yum… haha. Well, gonna be my first time doing this, hope it’ll turn out well.
Will keep you updated! :)


Jeremiah 29:11
“ “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..” “

No comments:

Post a Comment