"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Seafood LOVE :)

Had a very sumptuous and delicious seafood dinner at Long Beach @ Dempsy, over the weekend with some friends from overseas. They have been close friends of the husband, and have, as a result, also became mine! :) Lovely couple with their 1 yr and 2 weeks old child! Great catchup and food!



We ordered their famous black pepper crab, chilli crab, honey pork ribs, a steamed fish and a stir fried baby kailan.
But we were too hungry and the food was too splendid for us to stop to take any photos.
Haha.

Two words - Amazing food! Our friends can't stop praising them. Apart from the garnishing and seasoning, the crab itself has a sweet aroma, the crabmeat tasted sweet even without the sauces. They were so good, finger-licking good! :)

The stir-fried baby kailan and fish were fresh and gd too, but nothing much special.
But i must, MUST make a special mention abt their signature "Dong-Po" honey pork ribs!! Oh man, they were so good, my friends said "these were the nicest ribs i have ever eaten!"
They were not too fatty yet so filled with flavours.. Yum... Excellent.
I will not forget how that mouth-watering rib tasted.

I didnt remember Long Beach to be this good, but seriously, it totally blew our mind this time.
This was really one of the most satisfying seafood dinner we had in a long while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment