"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Monday, January 31, 2011

For Him Alone



The rain doesn’t seem to stop, but im really loving it. :)
Spent the whole day at home today, enjoying this rainy weather with the raindrops forming a sweet melody in my mind..

For You alone

You are the peace that guards my heart
My help in time of need
You are the hope that leads me on
And brings me to my knees
For there I find You waiting
And there I find release
So with all my heart
I’ll worship and unto You I’ll sing

For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father we worship and adore You
Father we long to see Your face
For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father we love You
And we worship You this day

Amen.

A very quiet, yet sweet and lovely afternoon.
May He continue to refresh my soul.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment