"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Friday, December 17, 2010

Breakfast Sandwich

I always enjoy making breakfast for the husband. But due to our busy time schedule, breakfast is usually kept to the simplest.
But I’ll usually try to make something nice for him at least once a wk.

Here’s one example of one nutritious breakfast sandwich I made - with ham, egg and tomatoes!


There are a few options on how the egg can be done – hard boiled, sunnyside up, omelette, scrambled – up to you to choose.
I used honey baked ham here, and decided to pan-fry them to bring out the aroma.
Tomato slices are added for a healthy touch.

It is relatively simple and easy to make, and most importantly, the husband loves it! :)
Hoping to make french toast or pancakes next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment