"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Outbreak!

I had an outbreak abt 2-3 wks ago.. the pimples could have healed and my glowing complexion restored… BUT… my itchy fingers had delayed the healing process… *sigh*

I had this terrible habit of wanting to ‘squeeze’ my pimples and so can you imagine how disastrous it is? Yes, I really, REALLY regret what I have done and am praying soooo incredibly hard that an accelerated healing be upon my face.
My husband laughed at me and that just made me all the more determined to regain my beautiful complexion. Haha.
But he did say something that made sense. He said no matter how hard God may be already healing my pimples, I have been destroying His work with my ‘itchy fingers’!
 Ok, so now, I am making this resolution to STOP fiddling with my face and let God do His perfect work on it.

A lesson learnt à God may have already started doing some things we have prayed for in our life! But sometimes, due to our own impatience, and in our attempts to accelerate things, we are actually destroying His work and in turn delaying the whole process.
So, stop interfering with God’s work. “Hands off” and let God complete His perfect work!
Amen! :)



"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." ~ E. M. Forester

No comments:

Post a Comment