"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Monday, December 27, 2010

I love cakes!

I’ve been eating a lot of cakes recently.
My favourites so far are Starbucks Peach Souffle Cheesecake and the Apple Raisin wheat muffin! Yums!!

The Peach Souffle Cheesecake is their seasonal special, and is a ‘must try’! It tastes so good!


Thick slices of juicy peaches in a light yet tangy cheesecake with a twist of yogurt! I cant get enough of it, could have devoured 2 whole cheesecakes on my own!! :p
The only drawback is the price. Each slice costs abt $6.30 if I didn’t remember wrongly.

Didnt get to take a photo of the Apple Raisin muffin though, as I was too engrossed in my eating. Haha. Next time, if I could remember! :)

Took a photo of the Soy Banana muffin instead. It wasn’t that fantastic, the banana taste was not too strong, tastes just average.


The muffins cost abt $3.30 each, quite pricey for a muffin, though the serving is rather huge.

So far, I’ve eaten like 4 muffins and 2 cheesecakes in a span of abt 4 days, which is really not very healthy! Time to exercise some self control!!
But, I LOVE CAKES!!!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment