"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Haagan Dazs Madness

Just bought 2 tubs of Haagan Dazs ice cream home! Strawberry Cheesecake and Caramel biscuit & Cream!       

They are REALLY good!! *Thumbs up!!* :)
Even the husband, who usually doesnt like me to eat too much desserts, cant resist and asked for more even though he was full to the max after dinner.. Yes, this is how good they taste!


We like the Strawberry Cheesecake flavour slightly more.
The creamy strawberry cheesecake flavour with chunks of biscuit crusts in the ice cream.. *drools* :p

Totally satisfies my craving for cheesecake and ice cream all at one time.
Perfect!

Have this urge for Coffee and Run & Raisin ice cream too.. Shall get them next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment