"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ham & Cheese French Toast

Made a nice breakfast for the husband yesterday!
French toast with ham and cheese.




I added the cheese to the French toast while it is still hot, this helps melt the cheese and adds to the taste!
See the hot melted cheese oozing out of the thick layers of ham??
The husband loves it! :)

Gonna make Tang yuan with sweet potato dessert next! :)

2 comments:

  1. omg it looks damn good hahahahahahahahhaha make for me pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA YA!!! IT DOES LOOK SUPER GOOD!!! STOP IT STOP IT!! you're spoiling the market!!! i must hide this from my husband!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete