"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pandan comfort

Spent a nice and quiet Christmas night with the husband.. with a warm and simple dinner at the airport..
Lovely time spent, just chatting and spending time together as we stroll along terminal 2.

Walked past Kedai KueKue, a shop that sells authentic Indonesian cakes and crackers, decided to give their pandan cake a try.


The pandan flavoured sponge cake did not disappoint indeed. It was light and fluffy, not too sweet, a nice after-dinner treat! :)

But I think I still prefer Bengawan Solo’s Pandan cake, which is slightly softer in texture (I thought so) and has a slightly stronger pandan fragrance.

But whatever it is, I always like pandan cakes – my childhood comfort food! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment