"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Temptations - they are REAL.



Now, I just had lunch and just as I thought I was feeling quite full, I walked past this dessert shop at Siglap Centre, that sells nonya kuehs.


Those cute little plump ang ku kuehs and ondeh ondeh just kept staring at me.. (well ok, I was the one who kept staring at them. Ahem). Suddenly I felt hungry again, as though my lunch had just gone down the drain!

I tried to control myself, remembering how I have been eating way too much snacks and sweet desserts the past wk, and what my husband warned me last night – to take gd care of my health, to eat more healthily, for him, for our future children, and most imptly, for God.
There was a battle going on in my mind – should I, should I not???

Now, im back at my work place, just a storey above that dessert shop…. But I cant seem to stop thinking about those chubby looking kuehs….. temptations, they are REAL…..
Should I, should I not?????

Haha. What would you do? :p

1 comment: