"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snacking tooo much..

My flu seemed to have worsened today.. coughing a lot more with more phlegm in my throat… must have overindulged in my snacks….

Been snacking on Honey Dijon Kettle chips and assorted nuts!








Bought this some time ago at cold storage on offer.
There was a tinge of sweetness in the chips, tasted really good!














Add caption




Somehow, I have this craving for nuts recently, been snacking on pecan, walnuts, almonds and peanuts.. all not good for my throat! & that explains why im sounding like a frog!









Oh well, to abstain myself from food… that’s difficult to imagine… Hope I will get well soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment