"Whom have I in heaven but You?

And earth has nothing I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart & my portion forever."



- Psalms 73:25-26

Monday, December 20, 2010

Creamy sweet cream

I don’t usually like cream and creamy food has never been my cup of tea.
But somehow, I seemed to have a sudden craving for cream cakes and cream biscuits these days..

So I pampered myself with a nice coffee swiss roll with coffee flavoured cream last wk, but forgot to take pictures..  the sweet cream embedded between layers of coffee flavoured sponge cake just left me craving for more.. :)

Flu got slightly worse today, almost losing my voice. Gotta stay home with no mood to cook.
Thank God for my mother-in-law, who bought me a huge tin of Khong Guan biscuits some time back - just in time to satisfy my yearnings for ‘sweet cream’!







Each bite just tastes so good! YUMS! :)

These gems really added comfort to my stay at home today.




No comments:

Post a Comment